Enrolment in this module requires registration in the BMSc Program and is limited. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee that students wishing to enter or progress in this module will be offered enrolment. See BMSc Program.
Completion of first-year requirements with no failures. Students must have an average of at least 70% on the following 3.0 principal courses, with no mark in these principal courses below 65%.
1.0 course from: Biology 1222, 1223.
1.0 course: Chemistry 1050, or the former Chemistry 1020 or 023.
1.0 course from: Calculus 1000A/B, 1100A/B, 1201A/B, 1301A/B, 1501A/B, Linear Algebra 1600A/B, Mathematics 1225A/B, 1228A/B, 1229A/B, Statistical Sciences 1024A/B, Applied Mathematics 1413 or the former Mathematics 030.
1.0 course from: Physics 1020, 1024, 1028A/B and 1029A/B, or the former Physics 022 or 025, must be completed by the end of second year, with a minimum mark of 65%.
0.5 course: Biochemistry 2280A.
1.0 course from: Chemistry 2213A/B and 2223B, or Chemistry 2273A and 2283G.
0.5 course from: Biology 2244A/B, Statistical Sciences 2122A/B.
1.5 courses: Biology 2290F/G, 2382B, 2581B.
1.0 course: Anatomy and Cell Biology 3309.
1.0 course from: Anatomy and Cell Biology 3319, Physiology 3120.
1.0 course: Biochemistry 3381A and 3382B.
0.5 course: Biology 3316A/B.
0.5 course from: Biochemistry 3380G, Biology 3326F/G.
1.5 courses: Anatomy and Cell Biology 4410A, 4411B, 4429A (or the former 329b).
0.5 course from: Anatomy and Cell Biology 4451A, 4461B
1.5 courses: Anatomy and Cell Biology 4480E (Research Project = 1.5 courses).
1. Enrolment in Biochemistry 3381A requires a minimum mark of 65% in Biochemistry 2280A; and a minimum of 65% in Chemistry 2213A/B and 2223B, or a minimum mark of 60% in Chemistry 2273A and 2283G.
2. Enrolment in Biology 3326F/G requires a minimum mark of 70% in Biology 2382B.
3. Enrolment in Anatomy and Cell Biology 4429A and 4410A requires a minimum mark of 70% in Biology 3316A/B.
4. Enrolment in Anatomy and Cell Biology 4451A requires either Physiology 3120 or 3140A as a prerequisite.
5. Enrolment in Anatomy and Cell Biology 4461B requires either Anatomy and Cell Biology 3309 or Pathology 3240A as a prerequisite.
6. Enrolment in Anatomy and Cell Biology 4480E is limited and requires a minimum mark of 70% in each of Biochemistry 3381A and 3382B, and in either Biochemistry 3380G or Biology 3326F/G.