Completion of first-year requirements with no course grade less than 60% on a full course load. Students must have an average of at least 70% in 5.0 course load and 70% in 3.0 principal courses, with no mark in these principal courses below 60%, including Kinesiology 1080A/B and 1088A/B, Physiology 1021, and Business Administration 1220E.
1. The Honors Specialization in Kinesiology - Sport Management is a limited enrollment program. More competitive academic standing may be required when demand exceeds enrollment capacity. Admission to the module is restricted to students registered in the School of Kinesiology.
2. The admission, progression requirements and course selections for the “Honors Specialization in Kinesiology - Sport Management” and the "Combined Bachelor of Arts Honors Specialization in Kinesiology-Sport Management / Honors Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration” are not the same. Students are admitted into one program or the other and must follow the program requirements accordingly.
2.5 courses: Kinesiology 2222A/B, 2230A/B, 2241A/B, 2250A/B, 2298A/B (must be taken in second year).
2.0 courses from: Kinesiology 2900-2999, Kinesiology 3900-3999, Dance 2274A/B, 2275A/B, 2276A/B, 2375A/B. A minimum/maximum of four activity quarter courses [or equivalent] must be selected in each of second and third year.
0.5 courses: Writing 2111F/G
1.5 courses: Kinesiology 2032A/B, 3398F/G, 3399A/B.
1.0 course: Kinesiology 4489A/B, 4498A/B.
3.0 additional Kinesiology courses at the 2000 level or above (non activity based), of which at least 1.0 course must be selected from: Kinesiology 2263F/G, 2276F/G, 2292F/G [or the former 2290F/G, 2293F/G], Kinesiology 3490F/G, 3510F/G, 4459A/B, 4460F/G.
For module planning guide go to the School of Kinesiology website: http://www.uwo.ca/fhs/kin/
Note: All students must complete a Statistics course as a pre or
co requisite to Kinesiology 2032A/B.
Note: All Honors Specialization modules in Kinesiology require
the successful completion of a least 1.0 4000-level Kinesiology credits
prior to graduation.
Note: A maximum of 12.5 Kinesiology Credits may be taken in any
Honors Specialization degree or module
- 1.0 Sociology at the 1000-level is recommended.
- Business 2257 is recommended.
- All Honors Specialization modules in Kinesiology require the successful completion of at least 1.0 4000-level Kinesiology credits prior to graduation.
- A maximum of 12.5 Kinesiology credits may be taken in any Honors Specialization degree or module.
- Business 2257 is recommended