The Faculty of Science, including the BMSc program, encourages each student to find a program of study that will satisfy his or her individual needs.
Consult an Academic Counsellor about academic concerns including:
- Impact of course selection and academic performance on eligibility for modules and degrees
- Confidential discussion of personal, medical or religious issues that affect performance and available accommodation
- Course changes, withdrawals, letter of permission requests
- Permission for increased or irregular course load
- Exchange inquiries
- Interpretation of academic policies and procedures
- Progression requirements, probation and mandatory withdrawals
- Processing of recommendations from departments such as special permissions
Consult a Department Counsellor about specific advice regarding their own course selection and module/program requirements.